Online Project Manager
Are you into Project Management?
Advent Group is looking to recruit an Online Project Manager for our office in Sofia. The OPM will be responsible for organizing the online events from A to Z. You will be in charge of launching and following up the communication campaign in each assigned market. As well as establishing partnerships with local media and organizations, coordinating all communication materials and advertising, in addition to ensure the smoothness of the events.
– Defining and implementing media and budget strategies for each online event
– Negotiating media partnerships, paid promotional offers as well as making the follow-ups after the online event
– Updating the website event page and media partner pages
– Setting up the virtual platform for the online events and chat sessions
– Supervising the Candidate Management of the event by communicating closely with the Candidate Managers
– Ensuring the smooth running of the event and manage all aspects and problems related to clients and candidates
– At least 1 year previous experience in the field of Media/Marketing/Sales
– Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree
– Fluent English, spoken and written
– Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
– Good computer knowledge – Microsoft office, Internet
– Excellent time management skills
– An exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project
– A career-enhancing position in a dynamic, international and professional team
– A supportive workplace
– Befits package
– Permanent contract in a top location, near Vitosha Str.
– Opportunities to learn and develop
If you are interested, please send you CV to https://adventgroup.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=24&source=adventgroup.net .
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.