Advent Group is currently looking for to recruit a Candidate Relations Manager for our office in Sofia. Working as part of our company, you will be organizing face-to-face meetings between the candidates who sign up for our international events and the attending universities. You will also be required to travel to our international events.
More specifically, your responsibilities will be:
– Screening candidates’ profiles and matching them to the business schools which are best suited to them
– Contacting universities to gain detailed information about their programs
– Contacting candidates to find out more information about their experience and plans
– Participating in the development of new tools on our internal software
– Traveling on site to some of our events to advise candidates on their education options
– Fluent spoken and written English for international communication
– Bachelor Degree
– Ability to travel internationally
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– A strong sense of responsibility and the ability to pay attention to details
– Experience in customer relations or career advising will be considered as a strong advantage
If you are interested, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.